The core value by which we are driven is the User First! philosophy.
Our software engineers develop the next-generation technologies. These technologies revolutionize the way people work.
They use world-class programming skills to innovate and bring the best out of any given technology no matter what the constraints at Design or Implementation.
Their projects include working on advanced algorithms, scalability and storage solutions, and large-scale applications.
They also work extensively on networking systems, advertising systems and complex transaction systems in the consumer application arena.
As an intern you will work as a Senior Java Software Engineer writing server-side code for web-based applications.
We are looking for well-rounded developers who know how to create robust, high throughput applications which are of production quality.
The candidate should also have the ability to do Rapid Prototyping.
You should also have practical experience with build and configuration management tools and should have deployed Java based web applications on Tomcat over Linux.
You should also have a good understanding of Multi Threaded applications, Load Balancing and Operating applications in a Cluster and a Grid Environment.
The Skills Needed:
- Majors in Computer Science, Electronics or other equivalent area.
- Very Strong Core Java and J2EE skills
- Deep understanding of object oriented design, different design patterns, core libraries, servlets and JSPs
- Experience with session management, object relational mapping, XML web services, and agile development methodologies is a must
- Experience in database design and SQL
- Knowledge of mySQL a plus, if not must have worked with some SQL database
- Significant development experience in a Unix/Linux environment